KVSocial wants to help make sure your emails are getting delivered to you! In order to help ensure proper delivery of emails to your inbox, you can add senders of legitimate emails to your Whitelist, also called the Approved or Safe Sender list.
Check below to view instructions on how to do whitelist emails for several popular Internet Service Providers and email companies.
1. Click and drag the email into the Primary tab. 2. Click Yes to confirm
1. Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist. 2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to "reply". 3. Click Add [KVSocial] to contacts list to finish.
1. Click Contacts in the right toolbar. 2. Click Add Contact. 3. Enter [kvsocial] and additional information if you wish. 4. Click Add Contact button in the popup to finish.
1. Open the email. 2. Click the Add to contacts link
1. Right-click the email. 2. Select Add Sender to Contacts. 3. Click Save.
1. Open the email. 2. Tap the sender's name in the From line. 3. On the next screen, tap Create New Contact. 4. Tap Done.