BE A CREATOR, A DIGITAL NOMAD, A PIONEER
Don’t settle for status quo
What is like working here
We help people by creating tools that they need. We’re looking for creative, passionate individuals in creating tools to help other people.
Work anywhere in your hours
At KV Social, you have the freedom to work anywhere you want, and any times you want.
The team is composed of people from around the world. Enabling you to learn their cultures and expand your world.
- Tech Marketer / Growth Manager - KVSocial is currently seeking to expand their team with a Growth Manager, who will be in charge of growing the ... Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
KVSocial is currently seeking to expand their team with a Growth Manager, who will be in charge of growing the brand using the power of analytics, paid advertising and funnels.
This is a fully remote, full-time position in a team working from different parts of the world including the Philippines, and Eastern Europe, Europe and other places. It doesn’t matter in which time zone you are currently based in or even if you move around (various of our team members are digital nomads!). As long as you make it to our daily meetings which are a must to attend.
KVSocial has an informal culture and we don’t care if you work in a suite or in your pyjamas. We encourage digital nomadism and a good work-life balance. We offer special bonus programs and other incentives like Blinkist access.
Your ideal experience:
- Previous experience in branding and advertisement (Facebook / Google Adwords)
- Basic copywriting experience helps
- Experience with Excel and ability to crunch some numbers like churn, ROI etc.
- Some knowledge of online marketing (cold email, autoresponders, paid traffic, content marketing, etc.)
The specific skills we are after:
- Exceptional written & spoken English
- Self-organization skills
- Resilience and persistence
- Familiarity with operating in marketing role for a company (social media posting doesn’t count)
The soft skills we’d very much appreciate:
- Ambitious, outgoing, action-oriented
- Not a first-time remote worker
- A strong service mentality
- HIGHLY Analytical way of thinking
- Self-reliance and ability to handle day-to-day tasks on your own
- Comfortable working in a completely remote team
- Positive outlook and approach to work and life
You will also need:
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiarity with project management tools (asana)
- Familiarity with simple photo editing tools (such as Canva)
- Strong command of Google Sheets and Google Docs
How your work day would look like…
Your working day will start out by executing top #3 things for the day that will enable our growth. Then you will look at results from activities done before today, and evaluate best way forward.
On some days, you will meet with the CEO and CTO to suggest plans and give updates on performance; but on most other days you’ll continue to build and refine new funnels, ads and marketing campaigns to grow sales.
This is a performance-focused role, and we are looking to work with someone who feels compelled to go above and beyond even their own expectations. We believe in breaking down barriers and limiting beliefs, and that’s what you’ll be doing – day in and day out.
Do the impossible, feel awesome. Go to bed, wake up. Do the impossible again.
We are looking for a high-quality team member who would be prepared to evolve this position into serious strategic work that will strengthen our position in the digital streams.
These are the things various KPIs a Growth Manager will be responsible for:
- Cost per lead
- Cost per sale
- Churn rate
- Overall ROI
Are you the numbers guy or girl we are searching for?
Love for analyzing the funnel numbers? Setting up / designing the funnels (and the tracking), optimizing them, split testing? Thinking outside the box to make funnels 10x their current results?
If the answer of all of the above is a HECK YES and you can combine cross media strategies like Webinars, PPC, email marketing and SEO you are the person we need!
– InstaSuite (our own funnel builder)
– GTW / Everwebinars
– VWO.com (split testing)
– Sendgrid / Active Campaign / Interspire
– Google Analytics
– Paypal / Zaxaa / Stripe
We will offer you whatever different elements you need for your funnels – including products to sell, products to give away, access to a designer etc.
You would start with 10 USD per hour for 40 hours of work each week (or more if you are able). Maximum – based on experience – for this position is 15 USD per hour for 40 hours of work each week. If you are up for the challenge, compensation can be even higher with commissions earned.
The salary will vary and depend on your current experience.
Have you found yourself depicted in the posting above?
Then, don’t hesitate to write me a brief letter about why you think you’d be a great fit for this position. Also, please attach a portfolio of your previous sales and lead generation accomplishments (increased revenue, targets met, growth, etc.”.).
Results are KEY to this position. Please bear this in mind.
To successfully apply, please start your letter with “Hi Neil, I want to help you grow.” and send it to email@example.com
The strongest candidates will be contacted about the further steps of the selection.
Looking forward to reading your application!
Neil Napier – CEO of KVsocial
and on behalf of the whole KV TeamDid you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
We are always on a lookout for exceptional people. If you can’t find a position that fits your skills, you can always e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org